We are always looking for qualified: packers, assemblers, sorters, binders, etc. All shifts. Start immediately. All shifts.
|Parts Logistics Specialist|
Job involves knowledge of all aspects of warehousing, related to picking, packing, and shipping, receiving, and storing materials as well as service department operations, customer & warranty billing.
and all other activities related to maintaining a high-quality work environment.
• • Receive and process customer parts order.
• • Place orders for Engine/Parts orders following SAP guidelines
• • Process receiving documents; prepare Bill of Ladings for Shipments.
• • Prepare required paperwork and computer entries within SAP guidelines
• • Service dept invoicing both customer pay and warranty processing
• • Create, maintain service reports
• • Assist with incoming calls
• • Assist walk-in customers with part sales pick-up’s (If needed)
• • Must be familiar in all phases of warehouse operations and retail parts operation
• • Daily housekeeping of warehouse/retail parts counter and service department parts counter
• • Receive and stock parts shipments.
• • Pick parts/components from stock for service, customer, and production orders.
• • High School education.
• • Familiarity with general warehouse operations.
• • Good verbal communication skills and readable handwriting.
• • Ability to operate forklift.
• • Ability to use Microsoft Office Products.
• • Knowledge of SAP business operating system a plus
• • Working knowledge of internal combustion engines.
• • Previous work experience with a HD truck or equipment dealer a plus
Physical and Environmental Elements:
• Warehouse/office environment- fluctuations in temperature
• Must be able to lift 20 lbs. regularly and 50 lbs. occasionally
• Ability to work sitting, standing, bending, or stooping
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties requested by the supervisor or manager.
Pay: up to $22.00hr DOE
Our St. Charles client is in need of assemblers.
2nd shift, pay rate of $13.92/hr
3rd shift, pay rate of $16.25/hr
No experience needed.
If you have experience the pay rates increase. Contact our office for more details.
Our client has IMMEDIATE openings,apply today!!
CES Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.