We are always looking for qualified: packers, assemblers, sorters, binders, etc. All shifts. Start immediately. All shifts.
Use inspection equipment; dials, calipers, micrometers.
Shift: 1st shift (7:00am-3:05pm) M-F
Sit down gas powered forklift experience
Hours: 7:00-3:30 M-F plus OT
Perform and interpret results for UT, PT, MT and VT inspections on parts and components.
- Set up and calibrate NDT equipment.
- Interpret work instructions and process specifications accurately.
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications, standards and acceptance criteria.
- Create NDT inspection reports and organize test results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Conceptual skills
- Functional and technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Blue print reading
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- High school or equivalent
- NDT Level II Certification (UT, PT)
- MT, VT Certification a plus
Entry level, basic math and measuring skills needed.
Hours: 11:00pm-7:00am (3rd shift) and 3:30pm-12:00am (2nd shift)
This position requires an individual who has performed as a mechanical inspector in a manufacturing environment producing close tolerance piece parts. This person must be computer literate and familiar with metrology.
• Performs and documents complete first article inspections.
• Maintains gauges and performs calibrations on schedule.
• Uses database, word processing, spreadsheet and statistical software.
• Understands and applies S.P.C.
• Perform and documents tests on incoming steel.
• Assumes responsibility for special projects pertaining to quality.
• Has all skills and abilities as shown under the Class “A” Inspector. Able to fill in as an inspector if needed.
• High school graduate or equivalent, able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
• Able to perform basis mathematics.
• Must have high visual skills, correctable vision to 20/20.
• Previous experience with inspection equipment such as gauges, plugs, micrometers, and able to read blueprints.
• Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels of employees on quality issues.
• Formal training in Quality and Inspection Programs.
• Computer literate.
• Able to perform supervisory duties on a temporary basis.
• Position is physically active requiring standing, lifting boxes to 40 pounds in the production area, and sorting parts on skids.
Our client is a a metal stamping company looking for a General Manager.
-maintain day to day operations
-maintain and supervise staff
Stamping, machining background is necessary.
10+ years experience
1st shift hours
Pay is based on experience.
- Build/assemble cabinets along with laminate countertops.
- Eventually would like to have this position support installation work in the field but that would be over time.
- Having previous experience working a wood shop would be good background for this position.
- Client has woodworking equipment at their facility so there are no additional tools required.
Hours: 7:00-3:30 M-F
CES Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.