We are always looking for qualified: packers, assemblers, sorters, binders, etc. All shifts. Start immediately. All shifts.
Use inspection equipment; dials, calipers, micrometers.
Shift: 1st shift (7:00am-3:05pm) M-F
• Responsible for the human resource functions pertaining to employment, compliance, safety, verification of time cards and payroll checks. Acts as a resource for all personnel pertaining to company policy and benefits. Coordinates with insurance carriers and medical facilities.
• Maintain employee records
• Weekly payroll – Report Hours to payroll service
• Benefits Administration
• Attendance spreadsheet
• Coordinate with temporary agencies
• Safety Committee
• Training Program
• Billing Backup
• Candidates should have some recent H.R. experience. Must be flexible, adaptable, reliable, extremely accurate and detail oriented. Need to be comfortable relating to people from diverse backgrounds.
• Must demonstrate a satisfactory proficiency in Word, Excel and Access
• High School Diploma or equivalency; some college would be a definite plus
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) a definite plus
Hours: Part time 30 hrs/wk
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing routine administrative support with a variety of administrative activities for the entire office. Responsibilities include processing mail, photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, typing, answering phones, and maintaining office supplies. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Firm Administrator. This is a non-exempt position.
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Process incoming and outgoing mail. Create UPS labels and certified mailing labels.
• Answer phones and incoming calls and is able to re-direct calls appropriately.
• Schedules and organizes meetings, schedules, conference rooms, and lunches when necessary.
• Maintain tracking and ordering of office supplies throughout the office.
• Able to travel to post office and make deliveries as necessary.
• Assist in copying, faxing, and printing documents for individual departments.
• Establishes, develops, updates, and maintains filling systems in the mail room and work rooms.
• Will be able to perform in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Ability to assemble client financials.
• Requires regular and predictable attendance.
• Ability to receive and accomplish other responsibilities, as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years clerical experience.
• Possesses a strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows based programs: Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and manner.
• Ability to interface with all levels of employees – staff to partner.
Physical Demands: Office Environment:
Hours: 8-5 M-F
• Excellent phone etiquette. Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed for a 2 divison company with 8 incoming phone lines.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Takes messages when the team member is not available or routes calls to team members voicemail.
• Required to activate or forward phone system at start or end of day.
• File all weekly work orders.
• File all weekly vendor invoices.
• Maintain Excel phone and extension lists.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as copying, collating, creating binders or packages, faxing, filing, shredding, scanning, emailing, and mailings as assigned.
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• High School Diploma or equivalent
CES Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.