We are always looking for qualified: packers, assemblers, sorters, binders, etc. All shifts. Start immediately. All shifts.
Use inspection equipment; dials, calipers, micrometers.
Shift: 1st shift (7:00am-3:05pm) M-F
Shipping and receiving
Hours: 8:00-4:30 M-F
Entry level, basic math and measuring skills needed.
Hours: 11:00pm-7:00am (3rd shift) and 3:30pm-12:00am (2nd shift)
This is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented professional to provide administrative support to our clients Accounting Department with a focus on: cash applications, service support and collections. Primarily, you will:
- Initiates timely collection calls to customers regarding payment of past due invoices as outlined within company guidelines
- Evaluates payment trends and past due issues on customer accounts by utilizing credit evaluation software and company aging reports.
- Monitors and analyzes customer payment patterns and deductions to identify and address payment irregularities
- Addresses and resolves customer concerns/disputes to secure payment within terms.
- Composes appropriate email and business correspondence to address collection issues.
- Analyzes billing and payment histories to reconcile internal accounting issues, and takes appropriate steps to resolve.
- Researches credit balances on invoices and issues credit memos as necessary.
- Identifies and prepares invoice corrections and adjustments.
- Works closely with department to identify and address high risk credit situations.
- Responsible for retrieving bank transactions and accurately posting to SAP.
- Accountable for processing service expense reports and/or service billings and securing in accordance with internal operating procedures.
- Responsible for emailing deposit statements to customers from Service Department
- Scans and processes red books in Service Department
- Responsible for creating and distributing various accounting and services reports.
- Provides administrative support to the VP Accounting as well as participates in the rotation coverage of the Front Desk
Equivalent Associate’s Degree Accounting or General Business degree or applicable Certification or minimum of three to five years comparable experience within collections function within sales, manufacturing environment or a combination of education and experience equivalent of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Previous experience in a collections department
- SAP highly desirable
- Proven detail orientation
- Highly disciplined individual; capable of working independent
- MSOffice with strong Excel skills
- Self-motivated individual
Reports To: Accounting Manager
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed.
Hours: M-F 9-5
Our client is a fast growing company looking for a part time (2 or 3, 8 hour days per week) administrative assistant.
- excellent computer skills
- self starter
Pay is $18-25/hr DOE
CES Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.