We are always looking for qualified: packers, assemblers, sorters, binders, etc. All shifts. Start immediately. All shifts.
Perform secondary operations
Experienced Manual Lathe Machinists for high tolerance operation.
Must be able to meet the following skill requirements:
- Can work with 4 jaw type chucks for indicating and machining.
- Understand jaw pressure and its effects on thin wall and split cylinder type parts.
- Understands tooling selection and feed and speed selection for the material they are working with.
- Can work from a drawing to machine high tolerance parts.
- Can read and understand blueprints including geometric tolerances and surface finish requirements.
- Can expertly use a very wide variety of precision measuring equipment including inside and outside micrometers, vernier calipers, bore gages, depth mics, etc.
Hours: 1st and 2nd shift opportunities
Pay: Depends on Experience
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
– Operate CNC Haas (router, mill)
– Micrometers and calipers
– Read prints
Hours: 1st shift
Pay: $14-18/hr DOE
Oversee domestic and international truckload, LTL, ocean and airfreight shipments and deliveries. Maintain compliance of US Customs regulations and C-TPAT requirements.
– Oversee the coordination of Import & Export of product
– Obtain and document freight quotes and estimated transit times
This job description is not all inclusive or limited to these duties. Contact us for more details.
Hours 8-5 M-F
Pay: $16+/hr DOE
This is a temporary assignment lasting 3-4 months.
Solventless Adhesive Laminator.
Hours: First shift
Pay: With experience, $17-20/hr, if no direct experience but mechanically inclined $14/hr
Solventless Adhesive Helper
Mount and unload material, package finished material for storage during cure, maintain adhesive, equipment and general cleaning,
Hours: First shift
Pay: $12/hr and up
CES Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.